With its flowing and immaculately balanced curves, the Veil one-piece toilet with integrated bidet functionality epitomizes minimalist and ergonomic design. Its sculpted core provides a suite of precision features finely tuned to offer optimum hygiene and ultimate individual comfort, from bidet personal cleansing to an LED nightlight to hands-free opening and closing. All of the features are easy to control on a touchscreen LCD remote control.
- Compact, streamlined one-piece toilet with integrated bidet.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Tankless design with direct water supply.
- Dual flush offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Stainless steel bidet wand offers adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, temperature, pulsate, and oscillate functions.
- Anterior and posterior nozzles provide warm, aerated water for gentle cleansing.
- Self-cleaning function uses UV light and electrolyzed water systems to sanitize the bidet wand surfaces.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable temperature settings.
- Automatic deodorization system.
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature settings.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
- Quiet-Close™ lid closes slowly and quietly without slamming.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a night-light.
- English-language touchscreen LCD remote control.
- Pump-assisted flushing for strong flush performance.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full- or partial-flush.
- Emergency flush supports up to 100 flushes during power outage with simple touch-button activation.
- Included components: Complete toilet and seat, supply stop valve, braided inlet supply hose, power cord, and LCD remote control.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- For optimum flushing performance, a minimum water supply flow rate of 9.0 gallons per minute or 1.5 gallons in 10 seconds must be confirmed, prior to installation.
- Dedicated electrical GFCI circuit required (120V, 15A, 60Hz, 1800W).
Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
THREE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR MECHANICAL PARTS
Kohler Co. warrants the vitreous china component on the KOHLER Numi toilet to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for three (3) years from the date of installation. Kohler Co. will further warrant all mechanical parts in the KOHLER Numi toilet to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for three (3) years from the date of installation. This warranty only applies to the KOHLER Numi toilet when installed in the United States of America and Canada.
If a defect is found in normal use, Kohler Co. will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects. Damage caused by accident, misuse or abuse is not covered by this warranty. This warranty expressly excludes labor charges, removal charges, installation, or other incidental or consequential costs. Improper care and cleaning will void the warranty. Use of in-tank toilet cleaners will void the warranty. In no event shall the liability of Kohler Co. exceed the purchase price of the product.
If you believe that you have a warranty claim, contact your Dealer, Plumbing Contractor, Home Center or E-tailer, or by writing Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Care Center, 444 Highland Drive, Kohler, WI 53044, USA. Please be sure to provide all pertinent information regarding your claim, including a complete description of the problem, the product, model number, color, the date the product was purchased and from whom the product was purchased. Also include your original receipts. For other information or to obtain the name and address of the service and repair facility nearest you, call 1-800-4KOHLER (1-800-456-4537) from within the USA and Canada and 001-800-456-4537 from within Mexico.
The Kohler Veil is really great. Loaded with features, easily installed, and super beautiful. Better yet was the service I received from BidetKing.com. They answered my questions, allayed any trepidation, had the best price for the Veil that I had found anywhere, and, on top of all of that, I ordered it on a Thursday afternoon, it was delivered the following Monday and installed by that Friday. Thank you, for everything. I am already shopping your site for another bidet.
Amazed and loved it. Love showing it off until the first 11 months when the heater quit working. Kohler sent me a new unit and remote and it worked for 6 months. Before it quit working the replacement remote quit working. Can’t do much without that.
The replacement this time was a regular toilet seat and they want me to send in the old unit for repairs. I’m sorry, I spent way to much to have a regular toilet seat as a replacement. Good while it lasted
I did research, and when I remodeled 20 years ago, my bidet was 1700 ????so when I needed to replace a toilet in this house I bought. I said. Buy two things in one. I live in a city that has never even thought of this. Installer. Took pictures of all the ease of installation.. remote control, Uv cleaning, warm seat. It’s absolutely amazing, my daughter said I’m getting this, everyone that has used it, says this is just amazing, goodbye toilet paper. I just laugh when they get just amazed at it. I’m thinking of buying another one for a different bathroom.
Finally we installed this toilet/bidet
Was a bit pricey and installation not that easy.
But what a wonderful thing to have! We are so happy with it!7
I did some much research on this bidet it became embarrassing. There are only so many people you can talk to about your toilet... This arrived for our bathroom remodel last week. Love at first sight! It is a sleek addition that fits into the minimal design perfectly. As for function, sublime. Warm seat that raises itself when you come close enough. The wands have good pressure, though it took a bit of finagling to get them lined up right. The night light feature is beautiful. Kids are enjoying this thing too!
Overall I am very happy that I made the investment - though it is pretty new, so will update if anything changes to impact my review.