The Puretide bidet seat makes it easy to add the freshness and assurance of personal cleansing to your existing toilet. With a sleek, low-profile seat design, Puretide provides the superior cleansing of a bidet spray wand that's fully adjustable for position and water pressure. This manual bidet seat requires no electricity or batteries and installs in minutes, connecting to the toilet's water supply line.
- Single wand provides ambient-water cleansing.
- Adjust water spray position and pressure using the convenient side handle.
- Self-cleaning wand automatically rinses after each use.
- Manually operated handle requires no batteries or electrical power.
- Quiet-Close™ lid closes slowly and quietly without slamming.
- Quick-Release™ hinges allow seat to be unlatched from toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning; no tools required.
- Quick-Attach® hardware for fast and secure installation.
- Grip-Tight bumpers add stability and prevent shifting.
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable seating.
- Click here for the KOHLER toilets compatibility list.
- Requires connection to toilet water supply line. All hoses and connections are included. Requires Phillips screwdriver and adjustable wrench for installation.
The design of these seats beats anything in it's price range but device seems to break down over time. After about a year of use the pressure of the spray drops considerably--I mean, to the point where the spray wand will not extend fully and the spray is very weak. Interestingly, the filter is not getting plugged up and even switching to one of the other supplied tips does not make a difference. I had two of these and was able to get Kohler to provide replacements for both after approximately a year of use. Now, about 10 months after getting those replacements, the stream pressure is dropping in both of them and I'm pretty sure in a couple of months they will be useless. There seem to be some sort of design flaw with these and I would be very interested if anyone else has experienced unimpeded pressure on their Puretide after a year or more of use or if people are experiencing what I am. We have very soft water where I and nothing shows up on the Kohler filters.
Easy install. The easy grip handle was a selling point. However the shoddy plastic squeaks when you sit on it. Also the underside of the seat is a lot of angles and surfaces, hard to clean. So I uninstalled it and will not be using it.
I just installed it this week and have only given it a few tries but this thing works great. I thought using cold water would be unpleasant but it is not. Washes the #2 area very well with the standard nozzle. Since I am not a lady I can't comment on front side cleaning.
This seat has very contemporary looks and is well constructed. It will not fit all types of toilets. I had a one piece style toilet that the hose connection would not allow the seat to work with. I was considering getting another one and I'm glad I checked it first. It works great to clean the area for number two, but my wife doesn't like having to maneuver around to use it for cleaning number her number one area. It is one of the more expensive seats of this style, but I think the quality justifies the price.