The Numi toilet combines unmatched design and technology to bring you the finest in personal comfort and cleansing. KOHLER's most advanced toilet now offers personalized settings that let you fine-tune every option to your exact preferences, from ambient colored lighting to wireless Bluetooth®* music sync capability to the heated seat and foot warmer. Play your favorite music and podcasts - simply stream wirelessly with any device enabled with Bluetooth technology, store MP3 files to the SD card, or plug in your device using the auxiliary cable. Other upgrades include Power-Save mode for energy efficiency, emergency flush for power outages, and an intuitive K-7421 touch-screen remote (included). From its striking form to its exceptional water efficiency, the Numi toilet marks a new standard of excellence in the bathroom.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Includes K-7420 Premium Remote Control
- Compact, streamlined one-piece toilet with integrated bidet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
- Dual flush offers a choice of 0.6 or 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Advanced bidet functionality with self-cleaning wand, precision air dryer, and deodorizing filter all in one.
- Heated seat and foot warmer.
- Ambient lighting with eight colors and three programming options.
- Touch-screen remote control with magnetic wall-mount docking station.
- Built-in speakers play pre-programmed custom Numi song, FM radio, or your personalized music from a portable device via Bluetooth or auxiliary cable, or simply load a playlist or welcome message to the SD card.
- Power-Save mode monitors usage and adjusts heated seat settings to save energy.
- Emergency Flush supports up to 100 flushes during power outage.
- 2-7/8-inch plastic trapway.
- *The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kohler Co. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full- or partial-flush.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Requires a supply stop with 1/2-inch OD compression male outlet thread.
- Requires a 120 V, 15 A minimum, 60 Hz receptacle protected by a GFCI or RCD.
- Supply line included.
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
Three-Year Limited Warranty for Mechanical Parts.
Kohler Co. warrants the vitreous china component on the KOHLER Numi toilet to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for three (3) years from the date of installation. Kohler Co. will further warrant all mechanical parts in the KOHLER Numi toilet to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for three (3) years from the date of installation. This warranty only applies to the KOHLER Numi toilet when installed in the United States of America and Canada.
If a defect is found in normal use, Kohler Co. will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects. Damage caused by accident, misuse or abuse is not covered by this warranty. This warranty expressly excludes labor charges, removal charges, installation, or other incidental or consequential costs. Improper care and cleaning will void the warranty. Use of in-tank toilet cleaners will void the warranty. In no event shall the liability of Kohler Co. exceed the purchase price of the product.
If you believe that you have a warranty claim, contact your Dealer, Plumbing Contractor, Home Center or E-tailer, or by writing Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Care Center, 444 Highland Drive, Kohler, WI 53044, USA. Please be sure to provide all pertinent information regarding your claim, including a complete description of the problem, the product, model number, color, the date the product was purchased and from whom the product was purchased. Also include your original receipts. For other information or to obtain the name and address of the service and repair facility nearest you, call 1-800-4KOHLER (1-800-456-4537) from within the USA and Canada and 001-800-456-4537 from within Mexico.
KOHLER CO. AND/OR SELLER ARE PROVIDING THESE WARRANTIES IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. KOHLER CO. AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.
This is Kohler Co.'s exclusive written warranty.
Fitment and Installation Guides
Want to know if your toilet is compatible with bidet seats? Or curious about installation process? Here are some helpful resources: