**Discontinued as of 12/21/18**
The Bio Bidet BB-i3000 Premium Bidet is the premier non-electric bidet seat available on the market today. It features Bio Bidet's patented Vortex Water Stream for a powerful, yet gentle feeling stream that's great for a simple cleaning or as an enema. The BB-i3000 boasts many of the luxury features typically reserved for higher-end, electronic bidets. It replaces your existing toilet seat/cover and is a great value for anyone looking for a feature packed bidet seat that does not use up electricity.
The DUAL NOZZLE FEATURE is activated simply from levers on the control panel. The two nozzles have distinct functions. One is a "Family Nozzle" for everyone's use and the other one is "Feminine Nozzle" specifically designed for women's effective feminine hygiene, providing greater sense of freshness.
This model fits ELONGATED 2pc toilets only.
- Non-Electric - For simple installation
- Vortex water stream with dual nozzles
- Side panel with pressure/temperature controls
- Hydraulic seat and lid for a 'soft close'
- Feminine wash with soap reservoir
- Self-cleaning spray nozzle
- Space conserving design
- Quality parts and construction
Proper way to use BB-i3000 Premium Bidet:
- Pull "Operation Lever" toward yourself for cold-water by pass.
- When warm water is ready, set water temperature at desired temperature.
- Choose nozzle. Posterior nozzle will activate when operation lever was pushed forward and pushing it backward will activate anterior wash nozzle.
- Do not use excessive water pressure and temperature.
- If desired, fill soap reservoir with mild soap and push soap reservoir button 2 to 3 times. This will allow mild soap to flow into anterior wash water stream.
- Constipation problem? Change water pressure low to medium rapidly. This will stimulate anal region to induce bowel movement.
- When finished, gently remove excessive water in tapping motion using toilet paper. No wiping.
Q. Does the BB-i3000 require electricity?
A. No. It is non-electric bidet using strictly water pressure.
Q. Does the BB-i3000 Bidet Supply Warm Water?
A. Yes. BB-i3000 connects both hot and cold water line. Hot water line usually tapped out of hand-sink near by. BB-i3000 comes with complete installation kit including saddle valve.
Q. Is a professional plumber recommended for installation?
A. All offered Bio Bidet products are designed for D.I.Y. Installation is simple as 1,2,3 requiring no special skill or tools at all.
Q. Is it going to fit my toilet?
A. BB-i3000 is designed to fit most 2 piece toilets. However, some restrictions may apply to 1 piece toilets. Please consult our professional sales representatives if yours is a 1 piece toilet.
WE like it !!!!!
I have one in each one of the toilet in my house. Great product. It served very well when my husband had a stroke. It was easy for him to use it and keep himself clean. Now, I am needing one for the apartment garage, and ??? Why was it discontinued? I do not think that for persons with a limited dexterity the control remote kind will do a good service. Think about it!
I purchased the bio bidet a few months ago from home depot.i truly love mine but the nozzles stopped retracting back into the seat. I need to know what to do to fix this.
After 2 years of usage, the nozzle tube leak and could not find the part to replace it.
I have had my bidet for many years and love it.Now that I need a new seat or purchase another one I was disappointed to see that it has been discontinued.Why do this when it is a very good product.