The Bio Bidet BB-800 Prestige Bidet Seat is Bio Bidet's mid-level luxury bidet. The BB-800 is fully featured and includes all the functions of the BB-600 and then some. It sports a newly designed control panel that allows for easy operation. A state-of-the-art, patented 1 pocket 3 nozzle system includes anterior, posterior and the new Turbo wash that allows users to choose different water streams per their needs. The BB-800 Supreme also comes equipped with capacitance seat sensor, warm air dry, hydraulic heated seat and cover, massage function, oscillation and much more.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Bio Bidet BB-800 Prestige Bidet Seat Control Panel is ergonomically and intelligently designed for easy and efficient operation. The slim design easily match your bathroom environment and all offered functions can be easily controlled at your finger tips. Highly visible LEDs and each functions are symbolized and can be easily identified even by first time users. The quiet and smooth running built-in motor lets users control water stream at desired temperature and pressure.
- Patented 1 Pocket 3 Nozzle System
- Auto Smart Power Saving Mode
- Quick Release for Easy Cleaning
- Quality approved by UL CE TUV
- Heated Seat
- Warm Air Dry
- Built-in Filter
- Extra protections on electronic parts
- Hydraulic Seat and Cover
- Safety Sensor
- Wide Cleaning
- Dual Action Nozzle
- Gentle Aerated Water Stream
- External water filter included
- Massage Cleaning
BB-800 offers exclusive Turbo wash with maximum water volume for satisfying wash every time. Automatic and manual oscillating nozzle with adjustable position, warm soft feminine wash cycle, efficient posterior wash cycle, self diagnose function with built-in computer PCB and smart power saving mode in both manual and auto mode are some of basic functions Prestige BB-800 Bidet Seat offers.
For a full list of the BB-800's functions, click here.
FAQProper way to use BB-800 Prestige Bidet:
- Adjust water pressure and temperature at desired settings.
- Constipation problem? Change water pressure low to medium rapidly. This will stimulate anal region to induce bowel movement. Or, simply use Enema function.
- Choose desired nozzle and activate.
- Oscillating is highly effective for optimal cleansing.
- Optimum usage is about 15 seconds at a time with medium temperature and pressure.
- Remove excessive water in gentle tapping motion using toilet paper. No wiping.
- At medium heat and air setting, use dryer for about 15 seconds.
Q. Does the BB-800 require electricity?
A. Yes it does, and it needs to be plugged into an existing outlet with GFI.
Q. Does the BB-800 Bidet Supply Warm Water?
A. Prestige Bidet Seat connects only to cold water connection. It has a built in water tank and heater. Water temperature and pressure is electronically regulated for consistency.
Q. Is a professional plumber recommended for installation?
A. All offered Bio Bidet products are designed for D.I.Y. Installation is simple as 1,2,3 requiring no special skill or tools at all.
Q. Is it going to fit my toilet?
The Bio Bidet BB-800 from BidetKing.com is covered by a 3 Years Manufacturer's Limited Warranty:
-100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the first year from original date of purchase
- 75% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the second year from original date of purchase
- 50% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the third year from original date of purchase
It was much easier to install than i thought. I did alot of research and for the price it offered all i was looking for.
All features work as expected. It seems great quality and highly recommend it.
This is a great product can’t believe every house does not have one. We are spoiled and don’t want to use any other. You feel cleaner, use less paper in the near future we will be purchasing a second one for the guest bathroom.
This is a wonderful device not only does a great job of cleaning, but, helps if you might have constipation. ------I now have three BB 800 Bidets in my home----hate to go to the bathroom that doesn't have one.
I love my new bidet!!! It feels clean and I hate to "go" anywhere else now! It really doesn't make sense to "clean" with dry toilet paper when you can use a gentle water flow to clean properly and save on the dry paper! Do we wash our hands with paper towels only? No, we use water and soap first! So, stay cleaner and avoid problems by using a great bidet seat! I can't live without it!