This is the 220V Bio Bidet BB-1000 (60Hz) international version of the Bio Bidet BB-1000.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- 2-PIN Euro-Style Plug
- 1/2" T-Valve
International Shipping Charges:
If you need your bidet seat shipped internationally, actual shipping charges via USPS Priority International will apply. Customers will be contacted shortly after their purchase to arrange shipping charges. You may also contact us at email@example.com and place a special order.
- (1) 1/2" Metal T-valve w/ 3/8" adapter (subject to change depending on country)
- (2) Bidet Hoses
- (2) Bolt Screws w/ Brackets
(1) Bidet Seat Mounting Bracket
- Batteries for Remote
The 220V Bio Bidet BB-1000 from BidetKing.com is covered by a 3 Years Manufacturer's Limited Warranty:
- 100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the first year from original date of purchase
- 75% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the second year from original date of purchase
- 50% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the third year from original date of purchase
Warranty service is performed by the manufacturer onsite in the US. In the event that service is needed, customer is responsible for round trip shipping costs of sending repair unit to authorized service facility.
When you order a seat beware of the frequency of your country
This one can afford both 50 and 60Hz...
NOT the others however selectionned to be abroad
This is my third electric bidet and I love them! I have Geberit, a Cleansense and my latest purchase is the Bio- Bidet 1000. The BB-1000 looks good and performs well almost too well as I have to turn the pressure down which is a good thing, the dryer is the best I have come across in all my bidets but the only thing that lets it down is the seat cover could be sturdier but over all I am very happy. The led lights are not overly bright so don't keep you awake at night. I wish there were more 220 -240 volt versions for the international market.
Have owned 220V BB-1000 model for 2 years and works so well. In fact we have 2 units installed (main bathrrom and ensuite) and have experienced no problems with either. Easy to fit and operate. Planning to buy a third for the guest room. Highly recommended. Happy Aussie!