The TOTO Neorest RH MS988CUMFG dual flush toilet with integrated bidet adds elegance to any bathroom. With its beautifully rounded curves and futuristic design, any bathroom will glimmer with the look of a modern bathroom. Quality is in the TOTO name, effectiveness is in the heart of its Neorest toilets, loaded with a plethora of features such as TOTO’s 3 wash system, adjustable spray position, oscillating and pulsating comfort wash, auto open/close seat, eWater+, and so much more.
MS988CUMFG#01 = Cotton White
MS988CUMFG#12 = Sedona Beige
The TOTO Neorest RH and Neorest AH models have the same features and functions. Their only difference is the design.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
The TOTO Neorest RH is a blissful architectural masterpiece with its skirted toilet design and smooth round pebble-like design of its washlet. Together the silhouette of this TOTO integration is stunning and looks like a contemporary masterpiece that simply belongs.
The RH’s cotton white finish along with its soft white LED night light adds a glow of magnificence to the room, making the RH a presence to be known and noticed by all.
The TOTO Neorest RH is loaded with TOTO’s unique and renown technology. The Neorest RH comes with TOTO’s famous and powerful Tornado flush, as well as with its bowl ceramic glaze coating known as CEFIONTECT, and the unique ability to auto flush. Additionally, the TOTO Neorest RH’s Washlet provides EWATER+ and its unique Auto open/ close feature for the lid and bowl. The TOTO Neorest RH is ADA compliant meeting the needs of people of all ages.
TOTO Special Features
The EWATER+ feature is an effective system for counteracting the microscopic build up of bacteria and gunk without the use of chemicals or cleaning agents. Its method is simple. EWATER+ Pre-mists the bowl with tap water 25 seconds after the unit has been used. This tap water that is released is electrolyzed by the TOTO washlet, transforming common chemicals in tap water to NaOCI, similar properties found in household bleaches. This process adds no harmful chemicals to the water supply and the electrolyzed water in bowl returns to a normal state after two hours. This EWATER+ technology similarly treats the TOTO unit, leaving a clean and sanitized experience for the user.
Tornado Flush is a powerful and innovative technology by TOTO. It works by creating a cyclonic rinse released from two 3” inch velocity release nozzles with siphon jet action. This powerful spin assures to flush away any waste or build up while only using one gallon of water per flush released from TOTO’s high velocity flush tower.
TOTO Neorest RH is a beautiful luxury feature as well as a convenience. Never have the need to touch your toilets surface area anymore as the TOTO Neorest RH has you covered. The way it works is simple, your TOTO washlet’s highgrade seat sensors sense when you rise from your seat then proceeds to flush. Convenience has never been made easier.
Auto Open/ Close Lid and Seat
The TOTO Neorest RH comes fully loaded with an auto opening/closing lid. This Auto Open/Close feature is one limited to very few brands out on the market and allows you to never have to touch your toilet’s surface again, all while providing a luxurious experience. The way it works is through the washlet’s sensors. The TOTO RH will sense when a user is within one foot of proximity and will rise. This feature can be adapted to make only the lid rise or both the seat and lid. When the user is done using the TOTO RH the sensors of the seat will sense when you stand from it then proceed to close and enter following function. The TOTO Neorest RH Auto Open/ Close feature can be controlled from the remote if you wish to not use the sensor Auto Open/ Close. You can also open the lid and seat manually if you wish to do so. All other detail regarding TOTO’s Auto Open/ Feature can be found in the manual for your convenience.
- WASHLET® with three wash modes (front, rear, soft)
- Front & Rear warm water washing with temperature and intermittent pressure controls
- Adjustable spray position
- Oscillating and pulsating comfort washing
- Automatic toilet seat can be opened/closed by remote or sensor operation
- Multifunction remote control
- Heated seat with temperature control
- EWATER+® on wand and bowl
- Air deodorizer
- LED Night light
- Programmable energy saver system
- Mounting and connection hardware included
- Automatic flushing w/ backup manual flush
- TORNADO FLUSH® siphon jet flushing system, ultra high-efficiency (1.0GPF/3.8LPF and 0.8GPF/3.0LPF).
- CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze minimizes debris and mold from sticking to porous, ceramic surfaces
- Skirted bowl design
- Universal Height
- ADA Compliant
- Water Use (Flush): 1.0 GPF/3.8 LPF & 0.8 GPF/3.0 LPF
- Flush System: TORNADO FLUSH Siphon Jet
- Water Pressure: Min 7.25 PSI (0.05MPa) Flowing Max 108.75 PSI (0.75MPa) static
- Water Surface: 8-3/4" x 7-1/14"
- Trap Diameter: 2-1/8” (54 mm)
- Rough In: 12” rough in
- Trap Seal: 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Material: Bowl: Vitreous china
- Seat and cover: Plastic
- Power Rating 120V AC, 60Hz, 1290W
- Power Cord Maximum length: 3.94ft (120cm)
- Water Feature Adjustable Water Flow Rate
- Rear washing: from .08 to .11 gal/min.
- Soft washing: from .08 to .11 gal/min.
- Front washing: from .08 to .11 gal/min.
- Wide front washing: from .09 to .11 gal/min.
- Temperature of Washing Spray: 86º F/30º C - 104º F/40º C
- Safety Features: Thermal fuse
- Drying Feature Air Temperature: 140°F (60°C) - 95°F (35°C)
- Capacity of Air: 10.24 ft3/min
- Safety Feature: Thermal fuse
- Heated Seat: 82°F (28°C) - 97°F (36°C)
- Seat Heater Capacity: 50W
- Safety Feature: Thermal fuse
- Air Purifying Feature Method: O2 Deodorizer
- Air Volume: 5.7 ft3/min
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (NEOREST)
1. TOTO warrants its Neorest brand product (“Product”) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three (3) years from date of purchase. This limited warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of the Product and is not transferable to any third party, including but not limited to any subsequent purchaser or owner of the Product. This warranty applies only to TOTO Product purchased and installed in North, Central and South America.
2. TOTO’s obligations under this warranty are limited to repair, replacement or other appropriate adjustment, at TOTO’s option, of the Product or parts found to be defective in normal use, provided that such Product was properly installed, used and serviced in accordance with instructions. TOTO reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. TOTO will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements. TOTO is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or reinstallation of the Product.
3. This warranty does not apply to the following items:
a. Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
b. Damage or loss resulting from any accident, unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper care, cleaning, or maintenance of the Product.
c. Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
d. Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of the Product in a harsh and/or hazardous environment, or improper removal, repair or modification of the Product. This includes locations where the water pressure is above local codes or standards. (NOTE: Product model codes allow a maximum of 80 PSI. Check local codes or standards for requirements).
e. Damage or loss resulting from electrical surges or lightning strikes or other acts which are not the fault of TOTO or which the Product is not specified to tolerate, including failure to use the factory equipped cord and plug or use of a loose or faulty electrical outlet or use of a current or socket other than a 120V, 60Hz electrical current from a GFI (ground, fused) socket.
f. Damage or loss resulting from normal and customary wear and tear, such as gloss reduction, scratching or fading over time due to use, cleaning practices or water or atmospheric conditions, including but not limited to, the use of bleach, alkali, acid cleaners, dry (powder) cleaners or any other abrasive cleaners or the use of metal or nylon scrubbers.
4. If the Danger Label which has been placed over the seams on the back of the Product’s top unit is broken or otherwise not intact, this limited warranty is void.
5. In order for this limited warranty to be valid, TOTO must receive the completed attached warranty registration card and your proof of purchase within 30 days of the original purchase date.
6. If the Product is used commercially or is installed outside of North, Central or South America, TOTO warrants the Product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use for one (1) year from the date of installation of the Product, and all other terms of this warranty shall be applicable except the duration of the warranty
7. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, PROVINCE TO PROVINCE OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
8. To obtain warranty repair service under this warranty, you must take the Product or deliver it prepaid to a TOTO service facility together with proof of purchase (original sales receipt) and a letter stating the problem, or contact a TOTO distributor or products service contractor, or write directly to TOTO U.S.A., INC., 1155 Southern Road, Morrow, GA 30260 (888) 295 8134. If, because of the size of the Product or nature of the defect, the Product cannot be returned to TOTO, receipt by TOTO of written notice of the defect together with proof of purchase (original sales receipt) shall constitute delivery. In such case, TOTO may choose to repair the Product at the purchaser’s location or pay to transport the Product to a service facility.
WARNING! TOTO shall not be responsible or liable for any failure of, or damage to, this Product caused by either chloramines in the treatment of public water supply or cleaners containing chlorine (calcium hypochlorite). NOTE: The use of a high concentrate chlorine or chlorine related products can seriously damage the fittings. This damage can cause leakage and serious property damage.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY TOTO. REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR OTHER APPROPRIATE ADJUSTMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. TOTO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, OR FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL, OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. IN NO EVENT WILL TOTO’S RESPONSIBILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE OR FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We were on vacation in Hawaii and the property where we stayed had this installed. I never knw I needed something like this so when we left, I immediately emailed the owner and asked her what toilet that was and where she bought it. We got ours delivered in 5 days and life will never be the same again.