The WASHLET+ system neatly conceals the WASHLET power cord and water supply hose for a clean installation. The system is comprised of the C200 WASHLET+ bidet seat AND Supreme II Toilet which are specially designed for a seamless installation that compliments your bathroom's décor.
MW6342044CEFG#01 Supreme II Toilet with TOTO C200 Washlet+
- CST634CEFGT20 Supreme II toilet with CEFIONTECT glaze
- SW2044T20 TOTO C200 WASHLET+
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- WASHLET+® WASHLET bidet seat and toilet, specially designed to conceal the WASHLET water supply and power cord
- WASHLET Preforms PREMIST™ of bowl before each use to prevent waste from adhering
- Front and rear warm water washing with five adjustable temperature and pressure controls. Oscillating or pulsing stream option
- Heated seat and warm air dryer with five variable settings
- Remote control operated with easy to read illuminated touch pad and 2 user memory to save preferred settings
- 1.28 gallons per flush TORNADO FLUSH® system with CEFIONTECT™ glaze to reduce bowl friction
- One-piece, Universal Height elongated bowl; ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: WASHLET installation hardware, tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and water supply lines
- Compatible with T20 WASHLET+ components only
- Water Use: 1.28 GPF/4.8LPF
- Flush System: Tornado Flush®
- Min. Water Pressure: 8 psi (flowing)
- Water Surface: 7-1/8" x 9-1/8"
- Trap Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Rough-in: 12"
- Trap Seal: 2-1/8"
- Warranty One Year Limited Warranty
- Material Vitreous china
- Shipping Weight
- CST634CEFGT20: 104lbs.
- SW2044T20: 16.0lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions
- 29-1/2" L x 18"W x 19-1/4" H1 x 27-1/8" H2
- 23 1/2"X 19" X 9"
Parts and Service Information
Installation Manual Connect + Washlet
Installation Manual One Piece Non Skirted Toilet
Parts Manual - MW6342044CEFG#01
Fitment and Installation Guides
Want to know if your toilet is compatible with bidet seats? Or curious about installation process? Here are some helpful resources: