The WASHLET+ system neatly conceals the WASHLET power cord and water supply hose for a clean installation. The system is comprised of the C200 WASHLET+ bidet seat AND Vespin II Toilet which are specially designed for a seamless installation that compliments your bathroom's décor.
MW4742044CEFG#01 Vepsin II Toilet and C200 WASHLET+
- CT474CUFGT20 Vespin II Toilet with CEFIONTECT glaze
- SW2044T20 C200 WASHLET+
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- WASHLET+® WASHLET bidet seat and toilet, specially designed to conceal the WASHLET water supply and power cord
- WASHLET Preforms PREMIST™ of bowl before each use to prevent waste from adhering
- Front and rear warm water washing with five adjustable temperature and pressure controls. Oscillating or pulsing stream option
- Heated seat and warm air dryer with five variable settings
- Remote control operated with easy to read illuminated touch pad and 2 user memory to save preferred settings
- 1.28 gallons per flush TORNADO FLUSH® system with CEFIONTECT™ glaze to reduce bowl friction
- Skirted Design, Universal Height elongated bowl; ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl hardware, tank to bowl gasket, toilet bolt caps, and unit fit outlet connection for 12" rough-in; May be adapted for 10" or 14" rough-in with optional parts: TSU01W.10R or TSU01W.14R (sold separately)
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and water supply lines
- Compatible with T20 WASHLET+ components only
- Water Use: 1.28 GPF/4.8LPF
- Flush System: Tornado Flush®
- Min. Water Pressure: 8 psi (flowing)
- Water Surface: 6-7/8" x 9-3/4"
- Trap Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Rough-in: 12"
- Trap Seal: 2-1/8"
- Warranty One Year Limited Warranty
- Material Vitreous china
- Shipping Weight
- CT474CUFGT20: 75lbs.
- ST454E(R): 31.5lbs.
- SW2044T20: 16.0lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions
- 30-1/8"L x 16-3/4"W x 22"H
- 18" L X 9" W X 16" H
- 23 1/2"X 19" X 9"
Parts and Service Information