BidetKing.com is proud to present the Brondell HOT/COLD Mixing Valve Upgrade Kit. The Brondell HOT/COLD Mixing Valve quickly and easily upgrades your hand held bidet or shattaf sprayer to an adjustable warm water bidet. It is compatible with all Brondell CleanSpa hand held bidet products as well as any hand held bidet or shattaf bidet sprayer system that uses a 1/2 inch hose connection. The HOT/COLD mixing valve is easy to install: simply connect the mixing valve to the toilet tank, connect the hot water t-valve and hose to your sink, and finally attach your existing hand held bidet sprayer to the mixing valve.
Note: This upgrade kit does not include the hand held bidet sprayer and 1/2" cold water bidet hose which are sold separately.
Brondell HOT/COLD Adjustable Temperature Mixing Valve Upgrade Kit - Feature List:
- Solid metal ergonomic HOT/COLD adjustable temperature mixing valve
- Water pressure control for spray adjustability
- Brass core valve with water shutoff (advanced safety)
- Includes braided metal hot water connection hose (78” in length, standard 3/8” connection)
- Includes two hot water connection T-Valves: 3/8” and 1/2” size fit all standard connections
- No electricity or batteries required
- Easy installation - works with all toilet fixtures
- All accessories included for standard installation (Hand Bidet sold separately)
- 1 year warranty
Easy to assemble! Thaks
Easy to install and very needed with the bidet handle to warm the water.
I am quite happy with the mixing valve when used in combination with the hand-held sprayer. In my system, the valve needs to be turned off after use because the hot water wants to back into the cold (or something like that) and thus produces too hot water for a while. A check valve on the hot water inlet would likely solve that. Also, the fittings for the hot water part of my bathroom sink didn't fit. I needed to go to a hardware store to get the appropriate fittings, which were plain brass rather than plated brass, presenting a minor cosmetic problem. Still, the system is great!
Installed this recently and happy to report that there is no problem at all. I wish Brondell actually packs this as a complete kit, instead of just an upgrade to the original cold water only kit. You would have either buy the original kit, or get some other vendor's product, to get the sprayer and the hose.