The newly designed Bio Bidet Elite 3 Dual Nozzle is the highest quality bidet attachment we carry. From the PSPC (positive stepping pressure control) control knob to its new, built-in UPC (Universal Plumbing Code) certified check valve that's built in the USA, the Bio Bidet Elite 3 combines the latest in quality and safety.
The Bio Bidet Elite 3 Dual Nozzle bidet is the only cold water bidet toilet attachment that features dual nozzles for both front feminine and rear posterior cleansing. It does not require batteries or electricity and simply connects to the fresh water supply line currently going to the bottom of your toilet tank for easy installation. The Bio Bidet Elite 3 bidet attachment installs underneath your existing toilet seat and works with any 2 piece toilet (and some 1 piece toilets).
The Bio Bidet Elite 3 Dual Nozzle bidet is controlled by a set of convenient turn knobs. One knob controls the water spray pressure while the other selects the current wash mode: Front, Rear, or Nozzle Cleaning.
- Only Ambient Temperature bidet model with Exclusive 2 nozzle & Splash Guard
- Made in U.S. UPC/ASME Certified built-in check valve
- No electricity or battery required
- Fully adjustable brackets
- Dual retractable nozzles for front and rear wash
- Self-Cleaning Nozzle
- Built-in Cold water by-pass
- NEW: Solid Brass 7/8" T Valve
- Skid proof O-ring included
- Solid silver brass control stem
- Unified ABS valve for better regulated water stream - new ABS unified valve system instead of valve with tubing for better durability
- NEW: Splash Guarded Nozzle - new splash guard is added to nozzle
- NEW: P.S.P.C (Positive Stepping Pressure Control) - new pressure control with variable stepping knob. Stepping control knob allows easier pressure control.
- NEW: Double sided body panel - Bottom body panel is added to better protect tubing from wear and tear and easy cleaning.
Proper way to use the Elite 3:
- Select nozzle clean feature and open pressure valve to clean the nozzle.
- Select a nozzle.
- Turn water pressure knob to increase water pressure. Be sure to increase water pressure gradually.
- Do not use excessive water pressure.
- Constipation problem? Change water pressure low to medium rapidly. This will stimulate anal region to induce ....
- When finished, gently remove excessive water in tapping motion using toilet paper. No wiping.
- Open cold water by-pass again for nozzle cleaning.
Q. Does the Elite 3 require electricity?
A. No. It is non-electric bidet using strictly water pressure.
Q. Does the Elite 3 Bidet Supply Warm Water?
A. No. It is natural water bidet and uses room temperature water.
Q. Is a professional plumber recommended for installation?
A. All offered Bio Bidet products are designed for D.I.Y. Installation is simple as 1,2,3 requiring no special skill or tools at all.
Q. Is it going to fit my toilet?
A. Elite 3 is designed to fit most 2 piece toilets. However, some restrictions may apply to 1 piece toilets. Please consult our professional sales representatives if yours is a 1 piece toilet.
- (1) 7/8" T-valve
- (1) Cold Water Metal Braided Hose
The Bio Bidet Elite 3 from BidetKing.com is covered by a 12 Months Manufacturers Limited Warranty (from date of purchase)
The bidet seat works well, I like the adjustable pressure and front/rear wash. My only problem is that this unit created a gap between the existing toilet seat and the rim of the toilet. My kit came with “bumpers” that were supposed to go on the underside of the toilet seat to fill this gap, but they wouldn’t stay in place. It’s no fun to fish parts out of a toilet, BTW. I ended up ordering different bumpers off of Amazon, that had a padded portion. These *also* came detached from my toilet seat. My solution was to attach them to the toilet itself, which has a flatter surface, and doesn’t move. This seems to have solved the problem.
its okay just that the water gets to cold without aheater or not having electric close bye.
Excellent bidet which is very effective!
High quality product. Comfortable controls, good pressure control, easy installation, full feature set. I own a higher end full electric BioBidet, but needed a non-electric, ambient temp unit for my daughter’s rental unit. I was slightly concerned about the ambient temp only because I’m used to the heated unit, but it was surprisingly a non-issue. Completely satisfied. I highly recommend this product and model.
At my request, my son purchased and installed my Elite-3 bidet. He found the installation directions good and easy to follow. It works beautifully and I love it!