The newly designed Bio Bidet Elite 3 Dual Nozzle is the highest quality bidet attachment we carry. From the PSPC (positive stepping pressure control) control knob to its new, built-in UPC (Universal Plumbing Code) certified check valve that's built in the USA, the Bio Bidet Elite 3 combines the latest in quality and safety.
The Bio Bidet Elite 3 Dual Nozzle bidet is the only cold water bidet toilet attachment that features dual nozzles for both front feminine and rear posterior cleansing. It does not require batteries or electricity and simply connects to the fresh water supply line currently going to the bottom of your toilet tank for easy installation. The Bio Bidet Elite 3 bidet attachment installs underneath your existing toilet seat and works with any 2 piece toilet (and some 1 piece toilets).
The Bio Bidet Elite 3 Dual Nozzle bidet is controlled by a set of convenient turn knobs. One knob controls the water spray pressure while the other selects the current wash mode: Front, Rear, or Nozzle Cleaning.
- Only Ambient Temperature bidet model with Exclusive 2 nozzle & Splash Guard
- Made in U.S. UPC/ASME Certified built-in check valve
- No electricity or battery required
- Fully adjustable brackets
- Dual retractable nozzles for front and rear wash
- Self-Cleaning Nozzle
- Built-in Cold water by-pass
- NEW: Solid Brass 7/8" T Valve
- Skid proof O-ring included
- Solid silver brass control stem
- Unified ABS valve for better regulated water stream - new ABS unified valve system instead of valve with tubing for better durability
- NEW: Splash Guarded Nozzle - new splash guard is added to nozzle
- NEW: P.S.P.C (Positive Stepping Pressure Control) - new pressure control with variable stepping knob. Stepping control knob allows easier pressure control.
- NEW: Double sided body panel - Bottom body panel is added to better protect tubing from wear and tear and easy cleaning.
Proper way to use the Elite 3:
- Select nozzle clean feature and open pressure valve to clean the nozzle.
- Select a nozzle.
- Turn water pressure knob to increase water pressure. Be sure to increase water pressure gradually.
- Do not use excessive water pressure.
- Constipation problem? Change water pressure low to medium rapidly. This will stimulate anal region to induce ....
- When finished, gently remove excessive water in tapping motion using toilet paper. No wiping.
- Open cold water by-pass again for nozzle cleaning.
Q. Does the Elite 3 require electricity?
A. No. It is non-electric bidet using strictly water pressure.
Q. Does the Elite 3 Bidet Supply Warm Water?
A. No. It is natural water bidet and uses room temperature water.
Q. Is a professional plumber recommended for installation?
A. All offered Bio Bidet products are designed for D.I.Y. Installation is simple as 1,2,3 requiring no special skill or tools at all.
Q. Is it going to fit my toilet?
A. Elite 3 is designed to fit most 2 piece toilets. However, some restrictions may apply to 1 piece toilets. Please consult our professional sales representatives if yours is a 1 piece toilet.
- (1) 7/8" T-valve
- (1) Cold Water Metal Braided Hose
The Bio Bidet Elite 3 from BidetKing.com is covered by a 12 Months Manufacturers Limited Warranty (from date of purchase)
This product leaves you feeling clean and refreshed after use. Easy to install an easy to use. Highly recommend it!
Super easy to set up; got it done in about ten minutes. Pressure seem on point. There’s a satisfactory clicking noise when switching settings. Whole structure feels quite firm, and it came with various extras to help with getting the right fit on your toilet.
I love my new biobidet seat add on it works beautifully. I feel cleaner , even my grandson loves it and wants to clean himself every day!😊 Thank you for the affordable way to get cleaner 🥰
It is very excellent product to use in the house. I all ready installed in every my house bathroom. Thanks for good designs easy to used and install.
The Elite-3 was easy to install on my round toilet, took about 45 mins. after preparing a few tools. This is my second purchase as I want to install a bidet system in several bathrooms. A very reasonable price for the Elite-3. Thank you.