The Bio Bidet BB-270 Duo Bidet requires no batteries or electricity to operate, but features convenient NEW dual nozzle system that allows users to choose the water stream. Softer mist action water stream for feminine use and satisfying efficient water stream for posterior wash. It is made of high quality ABS plastic and stainless steel tubing. The BB-270 Duo Bidet is easy to use and can be installed in minutes on virtually any residential toilet. It features inputs for both hot and cold water allowing for a continuous supply of warm water. Water temperature can be adjusted by the user through the temperature control knob.
- Non-Electric - For simple installation
- Dual nozzles allowing user to choose feminine or posterior wash
- Water temperature/pressure control knobs
- Built-in cold water bypass
- Continuous supply of warm water
- Self-cleaning spray nozzle
- NEW: Braided stainless steel water supply lines for both hot & cold water
- Polished metal T adapters
- NEW: Brass internal flow valve and stem
- ABS resin material to prevent breakage
- Unified ABS valve for better regulated water stream - new ABS unified valve system instead of valve with tubing for better durability
- Removable nozzle for better hygiene - nozzle can be easily replaced by user just by sliding it out of brackets for better personal hygiene.
- Splash Guarded Nozzle - new splash guard is added to nozzle
- P.S.P.C (Positive Stepping Pressure Control) - new pressure control with variable stepping knob. Stepping control knob allows easier pressure control.
- Double sided body panel - Bottom body panel is added to better protect tubing from ware and tare and easy cleaning
What comes in the box?
- 1 x 3/8 inch Brass T-Valve
- 1 x 7/8 inch Brass T-Valve
- 1 x 76 inch Braided Metal Hose
- 1 x 26 inch Braided Metal Hose
- 2 x Protective Rubber O-Rings
- An additional 76 inch braided hose extension is available. Please contact us for more information.
Q. Does the BB-270 require electricity?
A. No. It is non-electric bidet using strictly water pressure.
Q. Does the BB-270 Bidet Supply Warm Water?
A. Yes. BB-270 requires both hot and cold water connection. Having hot water source at same side of toilet is suggested for safety purpose.
Q. Is a professional plumber recommended for installation?
A. All offered Bio Bidet products are designed for D.I.Y. Installation is simple as 1,2,3 requiring no special skill or tools at all.
Q. Is it going to fit my toilet?
A. BB-270 is designed to fit most 2 piece toilets. However, some restrictions may apply to 1 piece toilets. Please consult our professional sales representatives if yours is a 1 piece toilet.
- (1) Cold Water Braided Metal Hose
- (1) Hot Water Braided Metal Hose
- (1) 7/8" Cold Water T-valve
- (1) 3/8" Hot Water T-valve
Fitment and Installation Guides
Want to know if your toilet is compatible with bidet seats? Or curious about installation process? Here are some helpful resources:
es it works great
I have a Whitehaus toilet and it is hard to find Bidet kits that fit it. The Bio Bidet worked perfectly on my toilet. I like the pressure and temperature controls as they allow the most comfortable setting. My hot water supply is takes a few seconds to deliver hot water, so I run the self cleaning setting to get hot water. It wasn't necessary to use the washers under the device because it had a solid base to attach to. I screwed 4 clear plastic bumpers to my toilet seat and it worked perfectly to raise the seat by 1/2 inch to make it level and provide extra support. These bumpers are readily available at home depot.
I have had this for two years and it still works great. Sometimes I think the nozzles are getting clogged due to minerals in my well water but I use the self cleaning nozzle setting for a few seconds and it seems to help. I don't think the hot water is absolutely necessary but it is nice to have sometimes. I haven't used any other seat attachments recently so I cant compare but I imagine some of the higher end options have a better stream of water. Overall I'm happy with it for the price I paid.
This is my third purchase. It is a good value and easy to install. The BIG issue I have is that the nozzle does not detach for extra cleaning as the box states. My first Bio-270 purchase about 5 years ago had a nozzle that could be cleaned much better. When I purchased the second one a year later, the box again said detaching nozzle, but it did not. I called customer support and was told this was the new design and the packaging has not been changed yet. I just purchased my third Bio-270 and guess what? The box still says the nozzle detaches. This may not seem like a big deal but, anyone that that got a chance to clean or replace the nozzle by simply removing it and thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing the nozzle heads will notice the difference. So please, if you are not going to change the design at least change the BOX. You really got my hopes up when I saw the box, only to be let down when I saw what was inside. This is a simple fix for an otherwise great product.
Instead of haphazardly rigging a hot water supply line from under a nearby sink, I properly plumbed a hot water line to the toilet. Now that the unit arrived I'm thinking all my trouble was a waste of my time. The unit is flimsy, and when you mount the seat/lid over the unit, it raises the hinges 1/2 inch so the seat now tilts forward with the rear part of the seat unsupported and not in contact with the bowl. Eventually the stress on the seat will result in it breaking or becoming deformed. This is not acceptable. The mount for the controller that runs on top of the bowl should be thinner and stronger, or 1/2 spacers should be supplied that raise the front of the seat so it rests properly on the bowl? It looks like I will be required to improvise on my own to compensate for a flawed design.