The Galaxy 5000 bidet toilet seat from BidetKing.com is a fantastic value at just $379.95. It comes with a host of luxury bidet features like unlimited warm water, LED night light, and a sturdy sittable lid. Its slim design allows it to fit virtually any toilet, including 1 piece elongated toilets with a french curve like the Kohler San Raphael (will not fit Kohler Rialto). The Galaxy 5000 bidet toilet seat comes with a wireless remote control with large, easy to read buttons and features a chrome covered wash nozzle for quick cleaning.
As part of our value category, the Galaxy 5000 bidet seat is a frontrunner for the 'best bang for buck' title. Its wash functions are extremely quiet and water pressure is adequate for normal cleansing. The warm air dryer is strong and the convenient LED night light shines into the bowl to make night time bathroom trips a breeze. The sturdy sittable lid is a great plus for users who are accustomed to using the toilet lid as an extra seat in the bathroom while applying make up or bathing the kids.
Available in both ROUND and ELONGATED sizes and WHITE color.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
The extra slim design of the Galaxy Bidet means that it will fit virtually any residential toilet, with the exception of 1 piece round toilets with a French curve. This means that users with the Kohler San Raphael toilet now have a value bidet toilet seat that they can consider.
Note: The mounting bracket of the Galaxy bidet will only accommodate toilets that have seat mounting holes that are 5.5" apart (most toilets).
- Wireless remote control with large buttons
- Fits 2-piece, and most 1-piece toilets
- LED night light
- Sturdy, sittable lid
- Heated seat
- Slow close seat & lid
- Hybrid heating-system for unlimited warm water
- Chrome plated wash nozzle
- Adjustable nozzle position
- Massage & pulse functions
- Warm air dryer
- Child settings
- Quick release body for easy cleaning
- Power saving feature
The Galaxy 5000 bidet from BidetKing.com is covered by a 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty:
100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the first year from original date of purchase
Fitment and Installation Guides
Want to know if your toilet is compatible with bidet seats? Or curious about installation process? Here are some helpful resources:
I have been using the electronic bidet in Taiwan for more than 6 years. I got this for the Christmas. Before I purchase I did some research. It was recommended by the sales agent for this new model. As he mentioned. It is a new product, so the price was "best bang for the buck“ Not quite true! IMO.
Here is my comments after 3 days of using.
1. Wireless remote control with large buttons. => YES.
2. LED night light => YES nice feature for people going to the bathroom at night. It was too bright at night, the whole toilet bow seems glowing in the dark. It would be better if the night light can be adjustable 2 or 3 levels.
3. Sturdy, sittable lid = > YES
4. Heated seat => YES/NO, Even the lowest temperature setting was too hot. when you sit on the bow for few minutes It get pretty hot and feel uncomfortable. You have to turn it off before you get burn. If you forget to turn it back. It will be a cold seat the next time you seat on it. It defeat the heated seat purpose. I do not know what happen to the highest setting. I think it should have some feed back sensor to control the temperature.
5. Slow close seat & lid => NO. The seat and lid will slam down when it was open less than 45 to 50 degree. If it is more than 50 degree then it is OK. Not a good design.
6. Hybrid heating-system for unlimited warm water => NO. The warm water will run out after about a minute. It turns into cold water. It is not constant temperature. I live in Minneapolis. You know how cold the water is during the winter.
7. Chrome plated wash nozzle => YES
8. Adjustable nozzle position => YES
9. Massage & pulse functions => YES
10. Warm air dryer => YES
11. Child settings => YES/NO My 5 years old grand son will not trigger the sensor. So he will not be able to use the bidet
12. Quick release body for easy cleaning => NO I do not know what it means. There is no release button that I can remove the seat for cleaning.
13. Power saving feature => I read the whole manual, It do not mention where it power was saved.
14. I have 90 to 100 PSI water pressure at my house, the water pressure is not high enough even at the highest setting. Can not really clean the most important area.
The bottom line, for the same price, I wish I can return this and get the Clean Sense dib-1500R instead.