You have no items to bought.
The USPA 6800 from BidetKing.com is covered by a 5 Years Total Manufacturer's Limited Warranty:
100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the first year from original date of purchase
75% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the second year from original date of purchase
50% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the third year from original date of purchase
Extended Two Years BidetKing Limited Warranty:
50% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the fourth year from original date of purchase
50% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire bidet for the fifth year from original date of purchase
Best Price Guarantee
Shop with the confidence of knowing you're getting the best price available online.
BidetKing.com is committed to providing our customers with the best price available online. We work hard to offer the most competitive pricing available, but if you find a lower price online, let us know and we'll beat or match it! In fact, if you find a lower price within 5 days of your original purchase date, we'll refund you the difference.
Best Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
- Item must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer's warranty, model number, and contain the same components. BidetKing.com will price match only in-stock products.
- BidetKing.com reserves the right to verify another online company's product availability and price before issuing a price match.
- BidetKing.com does not match auction websites or refurbished products.
- The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance/close-out items.
- Best Price Guarantee applies to the total purchase price of the item. Total purchase price includes shipping, taxes, or other discounts.
- GREAT CHOICE! Review by David Montgomery
1. It had warm water when it starts squirting (because it’s got a water tank) and it continues to stay warm (because it continues heating the water like a tankless).
2. When the lid is open it looks like a regular toilet seat. Unlike some of the others, it really does look quite nice.
3. It has very strong water pressure, if you need it.
4. The remote is easy to see and use (and seems to be more reliable than the Clean Sense, which apparently malfunctions often enough to be purchased separately on the site)
5. The USPA is a remarkably good price (they reduced it to $429) with as many features as the most expensive ones.
I originally began investigating bidet toilet seats because I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (let’s just say I was going through a heck of a lot of toilet paper), and because I suffer from what the British delicately call “itchy bottom.” Sounds funny, but it is serious. Within one day of using the USPA, I was feeling much better. And, believe it or not, I really do use the portable bidet at work . . . and will take it with me whenever I travel.
I have an unusual toilet (the Australian Caroma Caravelle) with a round bowl, so I wasn't sure the seat would fit. The staff at BidetKing were incredibly patient and good humoured about my questions, and very helpful. They measured the USPA to make sure it would fit my small toilet, and it does quite nicely. (I would, however, recommend using a bidet toilet seat only on an elongated toilet. The hole is smaller than a normal toilet seat, and took some getting used to.) I was also worried that it has a beep when you sit and when you get up, but they assured me it wasn't the kind of noise that would disturb anyone sleeping (in actuality, it's hardly noticeable).
Honestly, I am a new convert to bidet seats, I wouldn’t live without the USPA, which has turned out to be a wonderful choice. I had tried a Toto seat that's in a clothing store near where I work, and wasn't much impressed. The USPA works so much better, and is less than half the price. The seat was relatively easy to install, though even with teflon tape, I found there was a small amount of leakage. Miraculously, it seems to have healed itself.
The bottom cleaning has several speeds and two patterns and is very efficient. The heaters of the water and the seat can adjust to being much hotter than I'd ever be comfortable with . . . so I am quite happy with a low setting. I give myself a quick dab with a couple of squares of toilet paper (just to see if I'm clean...and I usually am). And then the warm air dries me off. It couldn't be easier.
Of course, being a North American, it has been a rather strange adjustment. I sit differently on the john now, but I'm absolutely delighted by the benefits the USPA has provided!
(Posted on 10/30/13)
- great product Review by big jim
- I have MS and this has enabled me to stay home Review by David Brown
I have progressive Multiple Sclerosis, and there are certain hygiene tasks that are becoming more difficult each day. Regardless of what my family wants, I made a decision to move to a nursing facility when toileting becomes too much for me to do alone. One day I had an idea to check out bidet seats, and now I'm blessed with more time living at home.
This is a fantastic product. I've had it for about 7 months, and couldn't be happier with it. I had a friend install it for me, but it looked easy enough for most able-bodied people . The fellow that installed mine was so impressed with the quality and features that he bought one for his elderly parents. They will no doubt enjoy the benefits their bidet will give them too. Years ago my thought of a bidet was something only wealthy people had, and I confess I didn't really understand much about them or the way they worked. The affordability of today's bidet seats and the benefits offered, should make this an easy decision. For young and old, healthy or no so healthy, I recommend the USPA 6800. This seat has given me something impossible to put a price on. I'm still living in my own home, so this is priceless for me. I don't know how these feedback comments work as far as privacy goes, but if you're in a similar situation and would like to speak with me about how this seat gives me more time in my own home, you could see if ""The Bidet King"" could make the connection for us.
MOST IMPORTANT- The bidet seat is only as good as the company that sells it. My personal experience with ""The bidet King"" has been nothing but exceptional. My email questions (both before and after my purchase) were answered quickly, professionally, and in a kind fashion. Finally, at the time I purchased my seat they offered 6 months without interest. I don't usually purchase on credit, but no interest was just the icing on the cake!" (Posted on 1/28/13)
- Still working great! Review by Steve Bird
Still love it.
Had to change the battries in the remote this week but all else is fully functional and works great!
This is well over a year of constant use by me and my wife." (Posted on 1/28/13)
- Bio Bidet has won me over Review by sopz025
- LOVE IT!!! Review by Steve Bird
It is a real game changer in hygiene and comfort. Water is warm, seat is warm, just a great design. The auto deodorizer works great ALSO.
bidet King WAS A GREAT STORE.
no PROBLEMS, AND NO problems on the back side. It is amazing what a water wash will do for your hygiene.
LOVE IT!!!!" (Posted on 1/28/13)
- Best gift I've received Review by Emma Huber
One specific feature that I really appreciated was the power cord being centered instead of being either to the left or right on the seat. I hear that this kind of bidet offers many medicinal benefits as well and although I have not used it for that long I hope this USPA prevents some of the issues I know Iâ€™ll get as my body gets older. There is a function on this called the IIP (Intensive Impulse Pulsation) and that comes in handy during â€œhardâ€ times. The water pressure doesnâ€™t feel like a squirt gun. I like to compare it to the fountain drink dispensers because of all the air and bubbles that go into your cup mixed with your beverage. Granted, it is a stronger flow than those so you have the gentleness of bubbles mixed with some pressure for a really good clean (that doesnâ€™t hurt). Before I installed and even used this thing I was bothered by the fact that it would spray all this water at me and I would probably have to use more toilet paper than usual to dry myself off. Fortunately, my USPA came with a built-in dryer and even though it isnâ€™t a jet dryer it gets rid of most of the moisture for me. I still have to use some toilet paper to get completely dry but the same goes for hand dryers. Who doesnâ€™t wipe their hands on their shirts after they use those? Although I donâ€™t sit on my toilet for more than a few minutes, what started out as dirty work turned into something quite enjoyable. Iâ€™m beginning to agree with the saying that parents do know best." (Posted on 1/28/13)
- Super product Review by Shirley Steele
- Great customer service! Review by Anne Allen
- Can't believe they're not that popular in the US Review by Mike Faucheaux
- Love it Review by Mike Faucheaux
- Better than a TOTO Review by ric g
- Wish I found this sooner Review by William Fischer
Write Your Own Review
Don't see the answer you need?Ask a Product Expert! The answer will be emailed to you and then posted here.
Posted On: 8/4/13 By: cami