- Home /
- Bio Bidet BB-i3000 Premium Bidet ELONGATED
- Product Description
- Fitment and Installation
- Reviews (11)
- Questions (7)
The Bio Bidet BB-i3000 Premium Bidet is the premier non-electric bidet seat available on the market today. It features Bio Bidet's patented Vortex Water Stream for a powerful, yet gentle feeling stream that's great for a simple cleaning or as an enema. The BB-i3000 boasts many of the luxury features typically reserved for higher-end, electronic bidets. It replaces your existing toilet seat/cover and is a great value for anyone looking for a feature packed bidet seat that does not use up electricity.
The DUAL NOZZLE FEATURE is activated simply from levers on the control panel. The two nozzles have distinct functions. One is a "Family Nozzle" for everyone's use and the other one is "Feminine Nozzle" specifically designed for women's effective feminine hygiene, providing greater sense of freshness.
This model fits ELONGATED 2pc toilets only.
- Non-Electric - For simple installation
- Vortex water stream with dual nozzles
- Side panel with pressure/temperature controls
- Hydraulic seat and lid for a 'soft close'
- Feminine wash with soap reservoir
- Self-cleaning spray nozzle
- Space conserving design
- Quality parts and construction
Proper way to use BB-i3000 Premium Bidet:
- Pull "Operation Lever" toward yourself for cold-water by pass.
- When warm water is ready, set water temperature at desired temperature.
- Choose nozzle. Posterior nozzle will activate when operation lever was pushed forward and pushing it backward will activate anterior wash nozzle.
- Do not use excessive water pressure and temperature.
- If desired, fill soap reservoir with mild soap and push soap reservoir button 2 to 3 times. This will allow mild soap to flow into anterior wash water stream.
- Constipation problem? Change water pressure low to medium rapidly. This will stimulate anal region to induce bowel movement.
- When finished, gently remove excessive water in tapping motion using toilet paper. No wiping.
Q. Does the BB-i3000 require electricity?
A. No. It is non-electric bidet using strictly water pressure.
Q. Does the BB-i3000 Bidet Supply Warm Water?
A. Yes. BB-i3000 connects both hot and cold water line. Hot water line usually tapped out of hand-sink near by. BB-i3000 comes with complete installation kit including saddle valve.
Q. Is a professional plumber recommended for installation?
A. All offered Bio Bidet products are designed for D.I.Y. Installation is simple as 1,2,3 requiring no special skill or tools at all.
Q. Is it going to fit my toilet?
A. BB-i3000 is designed to fit most 2 piece toilets. However, some restrictions may apply to 1 piece toilets. Please consult our professional sales representatives if yours is a 1 piece toilet.
- Great product at great price! Review by VW
- Damn fine butt washer Review by Howard
- installation Review by Argosy
made. One problem: there is virtually no information
concerning how to attach bolts. I am not even certain about bolt hole similarity. All other instructions seem quite thorough and once the bolt thing is out of the way, it looks like smooth sailing on the 'good sh_ _ la bidet'.
(Posted on 11/27/2014)
- Bad fit Review by Richard hussar
(Posted on 10/21/2013)
- Happy with our new toy. Review by Alex Mogell
Had a problem keeping the water line attached to the intake was a problem. Whenever he tested it by turning the water on, it came off & water sprayed everywhere. Turns out he was confused by the directions and detached the nut that kept the water line attached to the intake. Once he put the nut on, it was fine.
We arn't using the warm water feature per the reviews, plus I didn't want to put holes into the shower line.
I just had to try the wash features when I got home from work. The water pressure on the feminine wash & enema was quite strong. Had to move myself back further on the seat so the water went where it was supposed to, but I was happy with the good pressure. I'm pretty tough, but it did hurt a bit, but that's okay. It's quite refreshing even without the warm water.
All in all we are happy with our new toy." (Posted on 1/28/2013)
- Every hospice should have this Review by Eugene Stiles
- 5 Stars! Review by randy crebbs
- Great buy! Review by John Stewart
Not only does it keep me cleaner, I don't hesitate to go. No more kicking the shoes off to duck bathe in the shower.
I bought a second one for the guest bath....I'm a believer now...AND I sent one to my sister.
JUST ADVISE YOUR GUESTS TO gently apply the ""collective"" stick for a gentle lift-off....back for gentle glide, forward for VERTOL.
John S." (Posted on 1/28/2013)
- This bidet is a life saver Review by Steve Muchow
- Love the bidet with some small complaints Review by Bill Honor
- Excellent product!! Review by Kelly Bristel
Yes, but only specific elevated seats like this one will work. These elevated seats allow the use of the regular toilet seat on top, rather than replacing the toilet seat altogether.
BidetKing.comPosted by Dennis Baeza on Thursday, October 6, 2016
The Bio Bidet i3000 will include 4M (roughly 12 ft) of flexible supply line that you can cut to length for both hot and cold connections.
Let us know if you have anymore questions!
BidetKing.com Customer ServicePosted by Dennis Baeza on Thursday, October 6, 2016
Depending on where the drip is coming from, it could be a simple fix or a complicated one. We would need to troubleshoot this over the phone so please give us a call at 1-888-310-4511.
BidetKing.com Customer Support TeamPosted by Dennis Baeza on Thursday, October 6, 2016
Yes, the BB-i3000 has a wash function for "nozzle cleaning". The nozzle cleaning function will "bleed" the water down into the bowl while also washing the nozzles. You can use this function before washing to eliminate cold water from the line until warm water starts.
BidetKing.com Cutsomer Service TeamPosted by Dennis Baeza on Thursday, October 6, 2016
Unfortunately, the BB-i3000 only comes in the elongated size.Posted by Dennis Baeza on Thursday, October 6, 2016
Unfortunately, these non-electric bidet seats are only made in the elongated size.
However, if you have a round two piece toilet with at least 20" of length from the front of the tank to the front of the bowl, the BB-i3000 may be able to fit.
Give us a call at 1-888-310-4511 and we'll help you figure it all out.Posted by Dennis Baeza on Thursday, October 6, 2016
On the BB-i3000 you can activate the nozzle cleaning function by pushing the nozzle cleaning button on the side of the control lever.
When the seat is not actively used, you can also give the nozzles a tug and they will protrude for manual cleaning.
BidetKing.com Customer Service TeamPosted by Dennis Baeza on Thursday, October 6, 2016