With its flowing and immaculately balanced curves, the Veil one-piece toilet with integrated bidet functionality epitomizes minimalist and ergonomic design. Its sculpted core provides a suite of precision features finely tuned to offer optimum hygiene and ultimate individual comfort, from bidet personal cleansing to an LED nightlight to hands-free opening and closing. All of the features are easy to control on a touchscreen LCD remote control.
- Compact, streamlined one-piece toilet with integrated bidet.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Tankless design with direct water supply.
- Dual flush offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Stainless steel bidet wand offers adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, temperature, pulsate, and oscillate functions.
- Anterior and posterior nozzles provide warm, aerated water for gentle cleansing.
- Self-cleaning function uses UV light and electrolyzed water systems to sanitize the bidet wand surfaces.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable temperature settings.
- Automatic deodorization system.
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature settings.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
- Quiet-Close™ lid closes slowly and quietly without slamming.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a night-light.
- English-language touchscreen LCD remote control.
- Pump-assisted flushing for strong flush performance.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full- or partial-flush.
- Emergency flush supports up to 100 flushes during power outage with simple touch-button activation.
- Included components: Complete toilet and seat, supply stop valve, braided inlet supply hose, power cord, and LCD remote control.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- For optimum flushing performance, a minimum water supply flow rate of 9.0 gallons per minute or 1.5 gallons in 10 seconds must be confirmed, prior to installation.
- Dedicated electrical GFCI circuit required (120V, 15A, 60Hz, 1800W).
Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
THREE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR MECHANICAL PARTS
Kohler Co. warrants the vitreous china component on the KOHLER Numi toilet to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for three (3) years from the date of installation. Kohler Co. will further warrant all mechanical parts in the KOHLER Numi toilet to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for three (3) years from the date of installation. This warranty only applies to the KOHLER Numi toilet when installed in the United States of America and Canada.
If a defect is found in normal use, Kohler Co. will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects. Damage caused by accident, misuse or abuse is not covered by this warranty. This warranty expressly excludes labor charges, removal charges, installation, or other incidental or consequential costs. Improper care and cleaning will void the warranty. Use of in-tank toilet cleaners will void the warranty. In no event shall the liability of Kohler Co. exceed the purchase price of the product.
If you believe that you have a warranty claim, contact your Dealer, Plumbing Contractor, Home Center or E-tailer, or by writing Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Care Center, 444 Highland Drive, Kohler, WI 53044, USA. Please be sure to provide all pertinent information regarding your claim, including a complete description of the problem, the product, model number, color, the date the product was purchased and from whom the product was purchased. Also include your original receipts. For other information or to obtain the name and address of the service and repair facility nearest you, call 1-800-4KOHLER (1-800-456-4537) from within the USA and Canada and 001-800-456-4537 from within Mexico.
Great price and fast shipping Product new and as promised. Very happy
Excellent product, service and delivery was super prompt! Also very competitive pricing compared to the market. Will surely buy from BidetKing in future
This is a fantastic toilet. Well worth it. I love the features. Just keep in mind that this model comes with and requires its own water stop valve so you can't just reuse the one you have. Also, depending on where the water stop is, the hose provided to the toilet is short, but not a deal-breaker. Once installed, it works beautifully. Between our old toilet upstairs and this new one downstairs, now everyone wants to only use this toilet.
I would not buy this toilet for a Master Bath as it’s flush is incredibly loud and will wake the sleeping partner up, guaranteed. Otherwise functions well but will never buy this again.
The Kohler bidet is high quality. It’s modern appearing, but it’s noisy. You don’t get up at night without waking the entire house. Boom bam as it flushes with great speed. I have my plumber coming to add a solenoid arrestor to quiet it. I would score this higher, but the settings are not personalized on the remote. It’s made for one person use. The shipping companies delivery to my home was the worse experience. It was placed, without ringing my doorbell, in front of my garage. It blocked any access to my vehicles. This 150 pound toilet was strapped to a wood palette, left in the rain. That box quickly became a soggy mess. I’m not able to move 150 pounds alone, but I’m sure some young healthy guys sure could if they knew the value. Who leaves a large object in front of a garage door without asking where to drop it? I was home waiting for the delivery. Suddenly online, it showed delivered. What? When? I was told, when I called, they have a picture of it in front of my garage. What?
So summarizing, I’m trying to get the plumber to quiet the bidet. It needs to be more then one setting. The delivery could be much improved.
As for BidetKing, they shipped quickly. Communication was good. They did what they could. The shipper they us, NOT so good.