The Olympia Deluxe *ViVi* Travel Bidet from BidetKing.com is covered by:
12 Month Manufacturers Limited Warranty
Best Price Guarantee
Shop with the confidence of knowing you're getting the best price available online.
BidetKing.com is committed to providing our customers with the best price available online. We work hard to offer the most competitive pricing available, but if you find a lower price online, let us know and we'll beat or match it! In fact, if you find a lower price within 5 days of your original purchase date, we'll refund you the difference.
Best Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
- Item must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer's warranty, model number, and contain the same components. BidetKing.com will price match only in-stock products.
- BidetKing.com reserves the right to verify another online company's product availability and price before issuing a price match.
- BidetKing.com does not match auction websites or refurbished products.
- The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance/close-out items.
- Best Price Guarantee applies to the total purchase price of the item. Total purchase price includes shipping, taxes, or other discounts.
- Easy to use Review by travelbug
- Missing some parts Review by a jack
*Response from BidetKing.com*
We apologize for this mix-up, we have sent a replacement with batteries/replacements parts included immediately." (Posted on 1/28/13)
- Wonderful product Review by David Kendall
The ViVi is one of the most important comforts of home, slipped into a handy waterproof bag, ready to go when you are! I took this little item to Europe for a seven-month working sojourn â€“ and I was glad and grateful every day. My medical problems arenâ€™t the subject here, but letâ€™s just say that I never worried about â€˜thingsâ€™ with the ViVi in my bag. In fact, despite the fact that I have a temp-controlled air&water seat on my home toilet, I find that Iâ€™m ignoring it to use the wonderful ViVi instead. Love it so much that I bought my parents one for their travel bag â€“ and they too use it at home instead of a full seat (they said that the full seat was far too â€˜clumsyâ€™ meaning that they couldnâ€™t get comfortable on itâ€¦ more to do with not being on a diet than anything to do with the seat itself). __Tip: I cut up old underwear into small squares to use for drying when on the road â€“ use â€™em & toss â€™em, and no waste!__" (Posted on 1/27/13)
Write Your Own Review
Don't see the answer you need?Ask a Product Expert! The answer will be emailed to you and then posted here.
There are no entries.